Fashion. Beauty. Fabulous.

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Steve Madden Spycee without the prycee: cheap dupe alert; plus, get half off designer shoes!

Have you been eyeing gorgeous Steve Madden Spycee heels for a while, but avoiding the checkout button because of the price? UrbanOG is currently carrying the Delicious Liso-S Suede Strappy Open Toe Platform Heel, a super similar shoe! The Liso-S comes in Lipstick (red), Light Hazelnut, and Navy, and is almost identical to the beloved Steve Madden Spycee. Here's a side by side comparison:
Delicious Liso-S in Lipstick
Steve Madden Spycee in Black

As you can see, they're almost the exact same shape. The best part about the Liso-S is that they're only $24.70 on UrbanOG! The Steve Madden Spycee goes for $109  $49.99 as it is currently on sale! Still, the Liso-S is half the price of the Spycee, even though the Spycee is currently half off its original price of over $100. Get them while they're cheap:

Buy the Steve Madden Sypcee here
Buy the Delicious Liso-S here

EDIT: For my animal lovers, the Liso-S are faux suede (man-made), so they're safe for you to buy.

Already own either of these shoes? Planning to buy them in the future? Tell me about it in a comment below!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Jenn, a sixteen year old beauty blogger from the small state of Maryland. I love long nails, tall heels, and great self-esteem. I'm a very positive person and I care about my health, and I love each and every one of my readers and followers. xoxo
Powered by Blogger.

© Bardolo Beauty, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena